Features You'll Love
Jacuzzi on deck
Award winning yacht
Watersports and ToysGuests: 10, Cabins: 5
Custom built sailing yacht KOKOMO’s lifting keel gives her access to the world’s shallowest bays. Built by Alloy Yachts and launched in 2010, the interior is by Redman Whiteley Dixon and the naval design by Dubois. Designed for both racing and cruising, she is one of the fastest cruising sloops in her class. Innovations include a submarine anchoring system, mast of 75 metres and a lifting ballast keel which raises to 5 metres and lowers to 8 metres.
Caribbean and Bahamas location in the Winter months
Bookings that include Christmas Day or New Years Day
US $210,000 per week*
Crew & Services
> Download a brochure.
Year of build: 2010
Yacht Speed: 15 Knots
Yacht Length: 58.4 M
Builder: Alloy Yachts
Air Conditioning, WiFi connection on board, Deck Jacuzzi
- Wake Board
- Water-Ski (one of the tenders is set up with a wake boarding and water skiing pole)
- Sea biscut
- 2 x 1 Person Kayaks
- 2 x Paddleboards fitted with wind surfing sails) suited for beginner wind surfers very stable.
- 2 x Laser Vago Sail Boats 2 man lasers with Main sail, jib and asymmetrical kite with retracting bow sprit, and trapeze gear for the more experienced, stable enough to be sailed with mainsail only for beginners.
- 8 x Scuba Diving Equipment
- 10 x Snorkelling Equipment
- Fishing Equipment
- 20.01ft /6.1m Hamilton Jet tenders Custom