Features You'll Love
GymGuests: 12, Cabins: 6
Built in 1929 by Krupp Germania Werft, 80 metre TALITHA is a classic superyacht which underwent a refit by Davenport Yachts in 2008 and is presented for charter in fantastic condition. Representing a classic yachting experience, she is beautifully designed and features interiors by Bannenberg & Rowell. Accommodating 12 guests in her six cabins, the interior has been updated and boasts a contemporary, elegant style, with open fireplaces. She boasts an elevator that services all of her decks. Her exterior design is also the work of Bannenberg & Rowell and features ample deck spaces, an on deck Jacuzzi and a large dive platform. All decks are connected by an elevator ensuring TALITHA is a wheelchair friendly yacht charter option.
Part of the classic interior design, TALITHA features beautiful and stately open fireplaces, perfect for an evening spent relaxing.
Caribbean and Bahamas location in the Winter months
Bookings that include Christmas Day or New Years Day
EUR 393,750 per week*
Crew & Services
> Download a brochure.
Year of build: 1929 / Refurb in 2008
Yacht Speed: 14.7 Knots
Yacht Length: 80 M
Builder: Krupp Germania Werft
- 1 x 23ft 200hp Pascoe tender
- 1 x 25ft 300hp Chris Craft luxury tender built in 2005, capacity for 12 persons. (Available only during the summer season)
- 2 x Ocean Kayaks(2 man)
- 2 x Surf-Skis(1 man)
- Wakeboard / Wakeskates (adult and child equipment - Liquid force pro)
- Waterskis (training / intermediate / child - Connelly)
- 1 x hydrofoil Sky-Ski
- 6 x various shapes and sizes of towable toys
- 2 x Laser sailboats
- Kite surf (North equipment)
- Windsurf (Starboard equipment)
- Snorkel 12 sets (Cressi / Mares)
- Fishing equipment (trawling and jigging - Daiwa)
- 2x 3-man Seadoo Jetskis (215 GTX 1500cc)
- Seabob F7
Dive platform, 'jump' platform, swing, slide, ROV(mini),mountain bikes, bowsprit net, hammocks, beach toys, volleyball, tennis and cricket.
Rowing machine, Treadmill, Spin bike, Exercise bike, Free weights, Bench